Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] Flash and traffic
From: Trevor Spink
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:46:11 -0000

Don' we talk in terms of page impressions and unique users, nowadays.

Trevor Spink
trevor [dot] spinkatwebx [dot] co [dot] uk
http://www.webx.co.uk
WebX Ltd

Tel +44 (0)1892 752 752
Fax +44 (0)1892 752 751
DDI +44 (0)1892 752 773

The information in this E-Mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It may not represent the views of WebX Limited. It is intended
solely for the addressees. Access to this E-Mail by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any unauthorised recipient should
advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission.