Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] Re: The Rules
From: Robin Edwards
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 12:19:29 -0000

Mat is right and I am wrong. I aplogise to the list for having a different
opinion to Mat on a few of the subjects raised, whilst agreeing on others. I
shall rmember that 7 years in the industry has taught me nothing, not even
that there is clearly only one side to every coin, and that different people
don't have different needs. Not even that qualifying your statements by
listing the circumstances actually equates to squat.

Robin