Subject: RE: UKNM: Web Site Analysis Software
From: Anil Pillai
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 11:22:25 +0100

Heather,

I have found Microsofts IISA statistics server program very useful (Internet
Information Server Assistant). It logs all the usual activity (sessions,
hits, browser platforms etc,) and the latest version is neatly packaged up
with graphs, charts, history tables etc, to give you a complete picture of
how each web site is performing. Im sure there are many more of these
products, and the truth is I havent done extensive homew0ork on this
subject, so you will probably find alot of capable software packages to
chose from.

Good Luck
Anil

Anil Pillai
Manager
Strike One
tel: 0171 221 5322
fax: 0171 221 5563

http://www.strike-one.com

anilatstrike-one [dot] com (mailto:anilatstrike-one [dot] com)