Subject: Re: UKNM: message
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 10:45:27 +0100

>Has anybody got any statistics/figures yet for how much money was made from
>World Cup related advertising/sponsorship on the Web during the World Cup?
>Also, does anyone know how much money was spent on advertising and
>sponsorship on the Web during - and related to - the World Cup.

I can tell you without doubt that 0 pounds was spent on Urban Media
Designs World Cup site, urbanmediadesigns.com, and 0 pounds was the exact
return !!

Lee

* -- leeaturbanmediadesigns [dot] com -- *
* -- urbanmediadesigns.com -- *
* -- djindex.com -- *
* -- summerfestivals.com -- *
* -- and soon ... wwvinyl.com -- *