Subject: Re: UKNM: Scoot
From: Allie Symonds
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 09:43:27 +0100

Just to let you know - I have printed a selection of these e-mails and sent
them to Scoot with a request that they cancel my newly signed agreement on
the grounds that the service has been generally very poor and the sales
process a shambolic 'say anything they will never check' approach. Which I
unfortunately fell for.

I'll keep you posted with their reaction if you are interested.

Allie Symonds
Marketing Manager
Sequence Collective Ltd
Media Centre