Subject: UKNM: Re: UKNM Digest V1 #218
From: lkimber
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:24:32 +0100

On Google revenue options: I suspect it has plans we do not know about but I
know that several web-site publishers have noted how efficient its search engine
is and approached it to ask if it will host their web-site searches. I know of
two where these talks are far advanced but cannot say unfortunately (due to
NDA).

The chap who was asking for the email addresses of UK PC mag editors should try
The Source at www.sourcewire.com. If they don't have them I can probably email
them to you (I'd need to dig them out from home).