Subject: UKNM: Case studies - pro and anti company websites
From: Jo Chipchase
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:43:10 +0100

Thanks for all the "Website Sins" suggestions. I've already submitted the
feature to Internet Money (it was on a tight deadline).

I'm after something else now... (soooo demanding!):

I'm writing a chapter about IT sector PR for "The Public Relations
Handbook", to be published by Routledge later this year. I need to include
a couple of case studies about the effective use of pro and anti company
websites (anti could include the likes of Mac Spotlight and British
Scareways). Does anyone have any suitable material?

I'm also interested in your comments about how corporates should deal with
rogue (anti) websites.

Jo.