Subject: UKNM: Internet Cafe List - Oops
From: Geoff Inns
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 11:04:32 +0100

Erm, that'll teach me to post stuff up with one ear on the phone.
Apologies for any confusion but I'm not giving it away....

However, plenty of you want to use it. I have a revenue figure in my head. The more of you that want it, the cheaper it will be as I shall divide the cost equally.
So if you want it let me know offline and we will see how cheap we can get it. This may or may not work.... but let's try the bulking-buying power of Internet communities....

Professionally yours,

Geoff Inns
Business Development Manager,
Guardian Unlimited