Subject: RE: RE: UKNM: Bad search engines
From: Stewart Dean
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:55:47 +0100

My understanding was the same as matt,

You pay to get listed faster - this makes sense. Yahoo has to hire lots of
people to update the directory, if you want something done faster they have
to get special people and they have to pay them.

Are there any _major_ search engines that you actually pay to get listed
first?

I doubt it.

> Stewart Dean - SDeanatscient [dot] com - Customer Experience
> Scient(R): The eBusiness Systems Innovator(TM)
>
> Be part of an epic. Send CVs to:
> Belegendary-in-londonatscient [dot] com

[Sam says: msg chopped]

ScreamingMedia the leading global technology platform for
the aggregation and distribution of digital content over the
Internet, is now operating in the United Kingdom.
Get relevant and customised content to attract visitors
to your site and keep them there. Click Here!

http://adcenter.in2.com/cgi-bin/click.cgi?tid=31036