Subject: Re: UKNM: Virgin ISP deal
From: Caroline Tosswill
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 15:44:48 +0100

To qualify for one year's free Internet access with Virgin Net you simply open
an account with Citibank, all you need to do is:

Pay your annual income of �30,000 directly into your Citibank Account
or
Deposit a minimum of �2000 and prove your annual income is over �30,000
or
Make a deposit of �10,000 into your Citibank Account.

For full information, visit the Citibank UK website:

http://www.citibank.com/uk/joinus/indx_a3.htm

Having a very good response already....

any other questions?!

Caroline