Subject: UKNM: Re: virgin scmirgin
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 10:47:00 +0100

>Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 13:05:24 +0100
>From: Caroline Tosswill <carolineatlondon [dot] virgin [dot] net>
>Subject: Re: UKNM: Virgin ISP deal
>
>To qualify for one year's free Internet access with Virgin Net you simply
>open
>an account with Citibank, all you need to do is:
>
>Pay your annual income of �30,000 directly into your Citibank Account
>or
>Deposit a minimum of �2000 and prove your annual income is over �30,000
>or
>Make a deposit of �10,000 into your Citibank Account.
>
>For full information, visit the Citibank UK website:
>
>http://www.citibank.com/uk/joinus/indx_a3.htm
>
>Having a very good response already....
>
>any other questions?!
>
>Caroline

so .. a minmum of 2k for free access ?!
Oh what a laugh we are all having at this great joke ...
hahahahahhahahahah.

Oh !! you are serious ?

Lee

* -- leeaturbanmediadesigns [dot] com -- *
* -- urbanmediadesigns.com -- *
* -- djindex.com -- *
* -- summerfestivals.com -- *
* -- and soon ... wwvinyl.com -- *