Subject: RE: UKNM: Real Names
From: Ben Thompson
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 13:34:28 +0100

There is also the problem of the "lack of" success of the Real Names system
(which I am not and cannot comment on), the fact that Netscape wants to make
money out of its portal and the problem of the Networds patent which stands
a damnsight better chance of sticking then the Wang Bookmarks patent
(although I do not have the full details to hand).

Meanwhile there is all out war over at the Adult sites with 3 other systems
battling for the porn dollars. Personally I like the QuickJump.com
(http://www.quickjump.com) system (mainly because they paid me to write some
software).

yours,

Ben