Subject: UKNM: New Media Cup
From: Mike Butcher
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 12:14:27 +0100

Just a quick word of thanks to Online Publishing for organising a great New
Media Cup 6-a-side football tournament last Friday. All of us at New Media
Age had great fun, despite losing most of our matches!

And Justina (justinaatcentaur [dot] co [dot] uk), our news editor and expert goalie,
would like to say thanks for the award for being *most entertaining player*
- saving a goal in between taking swigs of an illicit beer while on the
field!

Is there a final match report available?

Cheers
Mike

Mike Butcher, Editor, New Media Age,
(+44) 171 9704812 http://www.nma.co.uk