Subject: UKNM: [Fwd: Journal of Internet Marketing: Chief Editor Wanted]
From: Craig Pickup
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 17:07:45 +0100

Thought this might be of interest to someone here.

Craig Pickup

To: Multiple recipients of list JIM <JIMatarraydev [dot] com>
Sender: owner-JIMatarraydev [dot] com
From: JIM Admin <JIM-AdminatARRAYdev [dot] com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 10:50:58 -0400

As you know, we have recently produced the inaugural edition of the
Journal of Internet Marketing. JIM is envisioned as a leading edge
publication to inform professionals and executives on principal
developments, benchmark practices and future trends in Internet marketing
practices. It is intended to provide an interesting and valuable service
to marketing professionals who are exploring and developing effective ways
to use the Internet and Web-based tools. JIM first issue was prominently
featured in the leading Internet publications.

The Editors of the first issue were Bob Paajanen and Cathy Allington.
Regretfully, Bob have recently changed his job and Cathy's time is
preocupied with many other business endevours, hence they are unable to
proceed as Chief Editors any longer. As the founding editors, Bob and
Cathy did a superb job in launching and nurturing JIM, and the JIM
Editorial Board and myself are thankful to them for their valuable
contribution. On the behalf of the Editorial Board I would like to express
my gratitude to both of them and wish them well in their business and
writing activities. Bob agreed to participate at JIM as a Contributing

Editor, hence we hope that both he and Cathy will contribute to future
issues as well.

As the JIM Publisher, I would like to ask contributing editors, authors
and active readers of Journal of Internet Marketing, Journal of Internet
Purchasing and Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce whether any of them
would volunteer to take the responsibility of editing JIM. We are looking
for a person who has some editorial experience and strong interest in the
marketing area and feels it's the time to give something back to the
professional community. The position is voluntary and, since most of the
editorial activiies are performed using email and DeLiberationExtranet
tools, usually involves 2-3 hours of Editor's time a week.

If you would not consider it for yourself, perhaps you can recommend an
outstanding individual who can become our next Chief Editor.

Sincerely

Nahum Goldmann
JIBC/JIP/JIM/JISec Publisher
Nahum [dot] GoldmannatARRAYdev [dot] com

P.S. I would like to use this occasion to encourage every subscriber to
pass information on our professional publications to your distinguished
colleagues around the globe with recommendation to subscribe to them:
- Journal of Internet Marketing (http://www.arraydev.com/commerce/JIM/)
- Journal of Internet Purchasing (http://www.arraydev.com/commerce/JIP/);
- Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce
(http://www.arraydev.com/commerce/JIBC/);
- IBC-Forum -- An electronic discussion on Internet banking and commerce
(http://www.arraydev.com/commerce/JIBC/forum.htm); and
- The Canadian Security Forum (http://www.csci.ca/discuss.htm)

Thank you