Subject: Re: UKNM: New Media Cup
From: Casper Moller
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 10:44:59 +0100

We are just waiting to take you on the next time around ;-)

As you've probably guessed, at DNP/Football365 things have just been a wee
bit too hectic to even consider venturing into daylight for the last couple
of weeks. If anybody decides to host another New Media Cup, rest assured
that we'll be there - and that we'll won ;-) (we have to, in order to save
our reputation, since we are the only ones dealing with it on a daily
basis).

Casper
:-)