Subject: Re: UKNM: Value of email database
From: David Bowen
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 21:24:04 +0100

We have a lovely database, but we've never sold it, and we're not planning to,
I'm afraid

David Bowen, Net Profit

<http://www.excite.co.uk/>http://www.excite.co.uk

Net Profit: electronic business demystified. E-mail: infoatnet-profit [dot] co [dot] uk. Tel: 0171 403 1140. Fax: 0171 403 4160. Web: www.net-profit.co.uk