Subject: RE: UKNM: Not Night
From: Danny O'Brien
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 17:09:27 GMT

At 17:34 03/03/98 -0000, Elizabeth Van Couvering believed it to be the case
that:
>Funny you should say this, Paul. I've been scrounging off everyone I know
>with no luck. On the other hand, the last one was packed with suits and
>actually pretty dull (sour grapes, I know, but still THE TRUTH).
>
>So, I propose an alternative, 'Not Night', where fun people go and talk
>about the Net and avoid the suits who started last week and still think
>it's amazing that the Net isn't TV.

Well, oddly, I've heard there's a sarcastic technical newsletter who are
planning their barely-non-mythical .NOT Awards ceremony to take place on
the same night as the next Net night...

D.
alliteration is my strong point

--
They stole our revolution. Now we're stealing it back.
NEED TO KNOW http://www.ntk.net/