Subject: RE: UKNM: Not Night
From: Elizabeth Van Couvering
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 19:55:41 GMT

Dom,

I think you attribute me more anarchism than is my due. After all, this
just started because I didn't have a ticket to NetNight. Besides, my
Armani is at the cleaners :^)

Shall we have our NotNight at Danny O'Brien's .not awards? Or shall we
just casually christen the UKNM do NotNight?

Opinions?

E.

Elizabeth Van Couvering
Programme Manager, ExcitePost