Subject: Re: UKNM: Licensee in UK
From: Ben Thompson
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 15:26:20 GMT

As such things seem to be allowed (and as I've had a number of questions
asking what on earth I do for a living) heres a list of finished site
enhancements / server based programs available for licence:-

Team Manager - A Fantasy Football/ Cricket/.... system available with full
maintainance.

Fantasy Portfolio - A Share/Investment game system based on the stock
exchange. Turn �100,000 into ?(system runs in virtually real time)

Personalised Telly Listings *

Personalised and Localised Event Listings *

Store Locator by postcode and town (yes it is rather old hat, but few sites
have a decent system).

Personalised Site system (this is a core system that requires tailoring for
each site).

All sites run on Windows NT with some available for certain Unix systems.
Items maked * require a source of information which can be arranged.

Of course, I still do technical and Digital TV consultancy. For details
including URLs wher available email or phone me.

yours,

Ben
Ben Thompson
Mendip Services Ltd