Subject: UKNM: regional targeting
From: Richard Smith
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 16:30:12 GMT

In light of recent discussions regarding regional targeting.

I am responsible at Real Media in representing our Regional Press
portfolio. Such sites include The Scotsman, Belfast Telegraph, Manchester
Online, and the 'This is' combination from Newsquest/Northcliffe
publishers. If anybody requires any further information please e-mail me
off the list.

Many thanks.

Richard Smith
Real Media UK Ltd
64/65 Vincent Square
London SW1P 2NU
Tel: (0171) 233 8181 Fax: (0171) 233 7272
Email: rismithatrealmedia [dot] com http://www.realmedia.com