Subject: RE: UKNM: continental European new media journals?
From: Elizabeth Van Couvering
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:04:01 GMT

If you read other languages, I highly recommend:

http://www.journaldunet.com/ (France) -- they publish a newsletter called
Strategie Internet which is also excellent, but doesn't have ads,
unfortunately (I like to see what people are up to).

http://www.horizont.net (Germany) -- also in print, probably the closest
equivalent to NMA.

http://www.interaktivtid.se (Sweden) -- don't know if they have a print
title -- it's subscription only, unfortunately, because it's a really
excellent resource -- dare I say worth paying for.

Also for Sweden the magazine IT Affaerer -- http://www.idg.se/itaffarer

In English, the Europemedia site already mentioned, plus I like VEO for
their newsletter http://www.veo.co.uk.

Anyone else have gems?

E.

Elizabeth Van Couvering, Analyst
Jupiter Communications * 10/11 St Martins Court, London W1R 5LE
e elizabethatjup [dot] com | t +44 171 539 7912 | w http://www.jup.com/

"Jupiter likes unusual words. He's read an awful lot of books and sometimes
he's a little hard to understand." -- _The Secret of Terror Castle_, Three
Investigators No. 1, by Robert Arthur.