Subject: UKNM: Introduction
From: James Graham
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 20:11:49 +0100

Hi everyone,

Just joined the list so a brief introduction.

I'am the MD of a company in the UK which has developed a website tracking utility
that is being marketed towards the internet community of web designers/builders.

The site has just gone live and I've just got started with the promotion plan.
Since our service is designed for websites our market place is totally global
which makes for some interesting issues. Hope this list will help me resolve some
of them.

Regards
James Graham

---
Are you missing website server logs?
Gumball Website Tracker - Server logs for any site, anywhere and no programming.
<mailto: jamesgatgumball-tracker [dot] co [dot] uk>
<http://www.gumball-tracker.co.uk>