Subject: UKNM: Recruitment Opportunity
From: Russell Goldsmith
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 09:31:39 +0100

Yep - another blatent recruitment posting - sorry Sam!

If there's anyone out there looking for a new challenge after any of the
recent 'reshuffles', then Foresight New Media desperately need an Account
Manager to join our 'Interactive Broadcast and Games' team to work on some
high profile corporate accounts and continue our development into
Interactive TV.

Does UKNM charge recruitment fees yet?!

If anyone knows of people on the job hunt, please get them to contact me ASAP.

Cheers

Russell - email: russellatforesight [dot] co [dot] uk

=================
Russell Goldsmith
Business Development Director
Foresight New Media
3-4 Albion Court
Galena Road
London W6 OQT

Tel: 0181 237 5520, Mobile: 0973 674 777
Fax: 0181 741 8461, ISDN: 0181 563 1766
Email: russellatforesight [dot] co [dot] uk
WWW: http://www.foresight.co.uk