Subject: UKNM: Banner network help.
From: foxtucker
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 12:11:47 +0100

Does anyone know of any pay per click or CPM banner networks that offer U.K.
specific/relevant banners?

I have a number of U.K. regional guides that are ready to earn from banner
ads, but I'm really struggling to find the banners.

Double Click etc, won't touch them until the sites are getting a million
page views per month. These are regional guides and therefore have a
restrictive audience currently generating just 10% of that magic 'million'
figure.

Any thoughts or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Regards - Fox Tucker
M.D.
Shocking Internet Solutions Ltd
The answer is Shocking!