Subject: RE: UKNM: Banners? Wot banners?
From: Patrick Irwin
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 12:37:10 +0100

I don't think anybody is talking about deliberately excluding clients who
want banners or is whinging about their limitations, what is being debated
is that to some clients the banner is being sold as the be all and end all
of online activity. I know because they've told me.

Patrick Irwin
Carlton Online
t: : + 44 171 663 3667
f : + 44 171 663 3664
icq : 34024760
pirwinatcarltononline [dot] com <pirwinatcarltononline [dot] com (mailto:pirwinatcarltononline [dot] com)>