Subject: RE: UKNM: Sky goes free (sort of)
From: Anil Pillai
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 12:17:11 +0100

Interesting... I think content management is a major issue for anyone
working in the online world. It is logical to argue that since we are in a
business dealing very much with the future - we should make sure the things
we create and maintain are futureproof, that the systems and sites we are
responsible for have enough thought and planning to allow for constant
evolution.

However there are sometimes sites where not only content but the actual
creation of that content are pushed onto third parties, and the sooner
clients and agencies work to automate as much of the process as possible,
the more time and money there will be to spend on effective branding,
aggregation, marketing, reach and effectiveness.

A..

Anil Pillai
Strategy Consultant
Oyster Partners
t 0171 446 7500
f 0171 446 7555
e anil [dot] pillaiatoyster [dot] co [dot] uk
w http://www.oyster.co.uk