Subject: UKNM: Browser version usage stats
From: Ian Tester
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 14:21:38 +0100

Hi!

I'm keen to get my hands on some very up-to-date browser version usage stats
- I've found some on www.redsquare.co.uk, but I really need something more
consumer-orientated, and across several key areas - UK, US, Europe. What I'm
ideally after are stats like those generated from the "random link" on
Yahoo! by UIUC in 96 (www.cen.uiuc.edu/~ejk/bryl.html ). If anyone can point
me in the right direction, there's a pint in it!

Ian

Ian Tester, Knowledge Management, boo.com
www.boo.com - soon. . . the sports shop on the Net
T +44 (0)7880 557693 E ian [dot] testeratuk [dot] boo [dot] com