Subject: RE: UKNM: DTV Industry: Is There One?
From: Nicholas Green
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:47:02 +0000 (GMT)

At the moment there are a number of new media agencies establishing
themselves as problem solvers for clients in the digital era. Most of
the existing large networks have also set up new media departments.

The technology has only been live for a few weeks and its going to be at
elast six months till we see the beginnings of its capabilites so if
people are being hesitant that might be why. Also chucking money at a
zero subscriber base is probably not great marketing!!!!!!!

Saying that I do think that awareness needs to increase. Have you looked
at Razorfish.com