Subject: UKNM: ADMIN: UK-Netmarketing: the latest...
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 01:31:31 GMT

Hi everyone...

I thought it might be an appropriate time for a quick update on what's
happening with the UK-Netmarketing list, now that the weather has turned
wintry and you're spending more time cuddled up with your computer. So,
here is what's new:

--// UK-Netmarketing website //-- http://www.chinwag.com/uk-netmarketing/

In case you haven't swung by there recently, the site has a bunch of new
features including a weekly poll (see below), reader's recommended books
and a stack of new links. If you want to subscribe, unsubscribe or switch
to digest, there are handy forms to make it easy peasy. If you get stuck,
drop me an email and I'll crank things through by hand.

--// UK-Netmarketing Vote //-- http://www.chinwag.com/uk-netmarketing/

The results of the first poll are in, 92 votes were cast on: Is Boo.com a
boo boo? You said:

Feeble, like a weeble - 78.3%
Rocking, shocking & fab - 21.3%

It wouldn't have anything to do with the average UKNMer being a
hypercritical bunch? The new vote is up, make your click count. A
subscriber has suggested a new feature where agencies and publishers can
put up new sites for people to voice their opinions through a similar
voting mechanism. Interested? Drop an email to masochismatchinwag [dot] com

--// UKNM-jobs //-- http://www.chinwag.com/uknm-jobs/

Seeking employment? Seeking employees? The UKNM-jobs list could be what
you�re looking for. You can subscribe using the online form or drop a line
to helpatchinwag [dot] com and I�ll sort you out. It�s a free list both for
companies to post job adverts and for receiving them. Unlike
UK-Netmarketing it�s not a discussion list, so don�t expect lively banter.
Do expect, interesting new media marketing-related(ish) jobs from some of
the country�s leading players.

The UKNM-jobs list is sponsored by Pelican Consultants
http://www.pelican-consultants.co.uk

--// UK-Netmarketing Books //--
http://www.chinwag.com/uk-netmarketing/books.shtml

A bunch of new books have been added to the books page suggested by UKNM
readers. The featured book is Net Benefit: Guaranteed Electronic Markets -
The Ultimate Potential of Online Trade by Wingham Rowan. It�s on my
Christmas list. Drop me a line with suggestions helpatchinwag [dot] com

--// Links //-- http://www.chinwag.com/uk-netmarketing/links.shtml

The links section is building up, partly to provide a first stop for folks
asking questions about good resources for (insert new media marketing area
here)�send suggestions to helpatchinwag [dot] com.

Toodle Pip

Sam