Subject: Re: UKNM: Price matching
From: Robert Roope
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 13:51:42 +0100

I'm a 'retail' Optician.... I was curious to compare my prices with online
optical suppliers..and I guess it wasn't a shock to discover that the
Calvin Klein frame that I ordered with a-r coated lenses could be delivered
to my front door at less than half my selling price (within a week).....the
glasses being munufactured at a lab somewhere in Hawaii..........anybody
out there got a job for someone seriously considering a career change?

Bob

Robert Roope.. t. 01727 857798 e [dot] robertatroope [dot] co [dot] uk
www.roope.co.uk
'the gloved hand of humour is more comfortable than the raw fist of fact'