Subject: Re: UKNM: Fresh topic: Cursors!
From: Jim Sterne
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 13:01:21 +0100

At 01:48 PM 10/9/98 , Lee Rickler wrote:
>>... let's talk about branding. Let's talk about
>>promotional value of putting an offer that changes as
>>the cursor rolls over different products. Let's talk
>>about using the cursor for navigational support.

>Great idea but yet another damn plug-in .... is it worth it ?

I figure any technology worth anything eventually finds
it's way into the operating system. In this case -
that can be defined as the Web/browser. The plug-in is
tiny, but it's an extra step. If enough people want
it for navigation and branding, Netscape and IE will
make it so. No?

Jim Sterne Target Marketing of Santa Barbara
jsterneattargeting [dot] com www.targeting.com
Author, Speaker, Consultant +1 805-965-3184
Internet Marketing & Customer Service Strategy Consulting