Subject: Re: UKNM: Egg.com website
From: Amanda Christie
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 19:38:45 +0100

Well - I have ploughed through dome interesting criticism - maybe for
it's own sake? - and taken a good look. Yes it's V. beautiful, in
fact I'm envious of it's style simplicity - and most probably fulfils
the brief....yes?/No? (that's how we get paid!)

I'm sure this isn't the engine that will eventually be for a customer
based (I hope not, it's too dull to sit through every time and makes
my laptop hang!) but I thought the personal touch was great and it
should be a good introduction - if that's what it is supposed to
be...I assume SOMEONE has sold them phase 2 - a workable site for
individuals....?

Are you there? Or shall I have a go?

A x

P.S. Naturally it is the people who know/want to think about web
nature who find it pleasing (or not so). Joe Bloggs, in my
experience, Luuurves a bit of ponce. x

---Phil Gyford <philatgyford [dot] com> wrote:

> At 12:41 13/10/98 +0100, you wrote:
> >We've just been involved in the launch of the Egg website for the
> >Prudential. If anyone has time to take a look or has come across any of
> >our banners, we'd really appreciate any feedback.

==
Amanda's Private e-mail address