Subject: Re: UKNM: Free vs paid for ISPs
From: Ray Taylor
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 19:38:42 +0100

More importantly, who do you think will be using the free services? Hardly
captains of industry and affluent empty-nesters. However, if you are trying
to target new customers for a discount service/product perhaps the targeting
would make sense?

I don't think it's an issue of paid v free but who v who.

Ray Taylor
NMC/Adplan
0181 639 0015
Clever people design the banners, we just place 'em

From: Nick Suckley <nick [dot] suckleyatvirgin [dot] net>