Subject: Re: UKNM: ad-tech, new york
From: Ray Taylor
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 11:30:46 +0100

I attended adtech Chicago, earlier in the year as a speaker, and would
highly recommend the conference to anyone interested in high-level
discussions on online advertising. Or, if you want something a little closer
to home, you could always try the Jupiter conference in London Oct 27-28

http://www.jup.com/events/forums/cofe/