Subject: UKNM: New subject - Can you advise?
From: Amanda Christie
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 15:30:39 +0100

I'm confused about buying/getting my domain name. I've seen so many
offers. Can you recommend/advise where to get it, and how much I
should pay.

Okay, so I'm not v.up to date - so don't all shout at me at once!

Also I would be interested to hear views (I'm not the person who
should be offended so fire away) on.....

www.london-electricity.co.uk

Thanks in advance.

AC

==