Subject: RE: UKNM: New subject - Can you advise?
From: Jo
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 16:03:22 +0100

> At 22:10 21/10/98 +0100, you wrote:
> >And avoid doing what I did - e.g. inserting lots of hyphens into your
> >domain name. Research shows that people's recollection of hypenated
> >domains is lower than for unhyphenated options. Makes sense, really.
> >
> >Ahem!

> Prime example .....
> Which is easier to say ..... urbanmediadesigns.com or
> urban-media-designs.com ?

yes well, try saying "can-u-hack-it.com" on the phone (or on radio, or
whatever).

I've registered cuhi.com to get round this problem... should've realised in
the first place. I was trying to match my company name - CAN-U-HACK-IT
Ltd. I find that other people's domains with too many hyphens can present
difficulties too (is it an underscore or a hyphen; are the hyphens in the
right place, etc.).

Still, we all make mistakes...:0

Jo.