Subject: Re: UKNM: Wimps?
From: Siobhan McVeigh
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:46:51 GMT

> But wouldn't it be nice, if just for once, we could build something
> homegrown and keep it, or even *export* something over there?

i was really impressed when i visited NUA in Dublin in july - i even met Scorcha who
writes those oft-recommended surveys- they're expanding into the states setting up a
new york office. it is good to see a 2 way exchange... its not just investment
funding, its a way of thinking about global markets.