Subject: Re: UKNM: Fast-loading sites
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:44:29 +0100

I agree Ray. But a fast server does help. As I said. Our site is hosted in the states and does come down faster than some sites that i have seen hosted in the UK. it does help of course to have a clean machine and fast dial-up.
At home I have a 56k modem, at work I have a T1 line. guess where I get faster access !!!

Lee