Subject: UKNM: Internet Relationship Management
From: Carolyn Anna
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 10:26:51 +0100

I am in the process of compiling information on the various relationship
management companies throughout Europe, in particular, those that have or
are in the process of buying an internet capability for their various
activities.

Therefore, I was wondering if anyone on the list could point me in the right
direction with regard to finding the following information:

1) Status of internet business within the European market (with regard to
the purchasing of small companies) as opposed to the inflated US IPO market.

2) Type of business module used to purchase a small internet company within
Europe (if at all different from US)

3) Status of the major players within the field of relationship management
that have this internet capability

4) Sophistication of the European market as a whole, broken down
regionally: ie Central Europe, Northern Europe etc.

May I thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to your

With kind regards, Carolyn

May I think you in advance for your time and I look forward to any responses
I receive.

With kind regards,