Subject: RE: UKNM: [Fwd: email acknowledgement from jungle.com (KMM36108C0KM)]]]
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:17:55 +0100

Alas, this sort of things happen far too often. I guess some of it boils
down to the infrastructure of the organisation concerned, many do not have
enough people dealing with customer services which is why the successful Web
e-commerce and indeed Web sites in general that will be the winners are the
ones that respond quickly and effecitvely to customer enquiries.

About a month ago, I tried booking a hotel via Expedia UK for Washington,
entered all my details got a price and confirmed I wanted that deal, then
came back a confirmation of my order but saying I couldn't have the deal and
offering rooms at a highrer rate, If I didn't want the higher rate I had to
cancel my booking! So I cancelled and e-mailed Expedia and so far no
response on why this happened. It seemed as though they had not updated
their database.

Leslie