Subject: UKNM: RE: Going Freelance
From: John Braithwaite
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 15:43:35 +0100

What I love about 'retractions' like this is that you can't even apologise
for your initial behaviour.
Instead you blatantly judge our behaviour (in your defence!):
"self-important" ... "self-aggrandisment".... "self-obsession"....
Did any of us claim or say these? No, I didn't think so.

You feign humility and continue chipping away, but the truth of the matter
is that all we were responding to was the heap of unsusbstantiated bile that
you spewed in the first place from the (Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V):
"self-important" ... "self-aggrandisment".... "self-obsession"....
attitudes that were so obvious from your intial posting.

We wouldn't have needed to comment if you hadn't been so .... well.... take
a look at your original message and decide what you would call it.