Subject: Re: UKNM: Christmas '98 Sites
From: Steve Johnston
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:29:17 +0100

Please, please, no more non-Christmas sites.....

I am looking for those ephemeral, themed things, you know with tinsel, snow, Santa and, God forbid, gifts.

I thought the 'Christmas '98 Sites' definition would suffice but clearly I was wrong.

Those with 'real' Christmas sites, please don't be put off, I do want to know, really.

Steve.