Subject: Re: UKNM: localised Web ad campaigns
From: Matteo Berlucchi
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 17:50:45 +0100

What about Cyber-cafes?

There is company that sells ad space on PCs located within Cyber-cafes in the UK.
Penetration and audience won't be huge but at least they'll be definitely local.

I apologise, but I do not remember the name of the company. Maybe some of our fellow
e-marketers will be able to help you.

Regards

Matteo

--
Matteo Berlucchi E: matteoathyperlink [dot] com
Head of Marketing A: matatairmail [dot] co [dot] uk