Subject: UKNM: Clinton video
From: Jatinder Rai (ITN)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 12:03:55 +0100

If there is anyone on the planet who has not seen "that" Video. Then don't
panic, as we have already broadcasted the whole tape on the ITN website...
live, and have taken the video and transcript, and placed it into 8
segments, all of which you can access and scrutinize by going to :

http://www.itn.co.uk/clinton/

As a further note, we saw traffic on the site increase by a factor of 2.4 on
Monday 22 September, with the broadcasting of the video.

Regards,

Jatinder Rai
Sales Executive

ITN New Media
200 Gray's Inn Road
London
WC1X 8XZ

Direct Line: +44 (0)171 430 4728
Facsimilie: +44 (0)171 430 4788
Mobile: +44 (0)956 260465
Email: jatinder [dot] raiatitn [dot] co [dot] uk