Subject: UKNM: Help wanted
From: Jo Chipchase
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 20:48:46 +0100

I'm writing a feature on the most boring websites on the Internet for
no-one in particular. Would anyone like to spend a few hours doing
intensive online research and send me the results, which I'll use without
giving you any credit whatsoever.

If you could provide at least 1,000 words of carefully-edited copy, that
would be marvellous.

Cheers.

Jo.