Subject: Re: UKNM: e-commerce own goal
From: Michael Trim
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 14:27:48 +0100

I got from Bristol to Cork with my girlfriend a couple of months ago for
�1.80, because nationalexpress.com sold me two tickets for 90p each, what a
result! They changed it a couple of months later when they must have noticed
it in their logs. It'll be an interesting case to watch if they really
decide not to honour the sales, I can't see how they could win.

Michael Trim
1Way Internet.