Subject: RE: UKNM: e-commerce own goal
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 16:51:30 +0100

something similar happened to I think buy.com ealrier this year for some
palm pilots and also monitors and they honoured the orders of one unit from
each customer.

But no doubt on the Argos site is some E&OE statement they will refer to get
out from.

Leslie
Leslie Bunder
Project Manager, TDL InfoSpace
e-mail: Leslie [dot] Bunderatinfospaceuk [dot] com (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
Web: www.infospace.co.uk
tel: 01252 390516 (UK) +44 1252 390516 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) or +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
Thomson House, 296 Farnborough Road, Hants, GU14 7NU