Subject: Re: UKNM: research for a feature... :)
From: mario bassett
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:06:03 +0100

This is getting silly now....

I have read Jo's many requests for info - some I instantly delete, others I
am happy to respond to.

I've seen a lot of pointless bickering on UKNM. Like Jo's mails that dont
interest me, I delete the snipes and backchat. But I'm not going to get
upset if people want to engage in that - if thats the price of subscribing
to UKNM then so be it - I've learned a lot and picked up a lot of useful
titbits so I'm still ahead.

The fact is not every mail will be of interest to everyone.

Yes, I am in a PR / Marketing function so perhaps I am biased but I would
rather receive more information, and delete what I dont want, than perhaps
miss an opportunity.

I am happy to continue receiving Jo's mails, but if others feel so strongly,
then perhaps a seperate 'press enquiry' list should be set up??

'Nuff said

Mario Tilney-Bassett
Sportal UK
0171 559 3455

[Sam says: Jo and I have spoken about setting up just such a list, and I believe
there will be on springing to life very soon. For the moment though, I think we've
definitely heard enough.]

>From: Jo Chipchase <joatcan-u-hack-it [dot] com>
>To: uk-netmarketingatchinwag [dot] com
>Subject: Re: UKNM: research for a feature... :)