Subject: UKNM: Re: some of ThinkNatural domains...
From: Carol
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:14:15 +0100

Leslie Bunder wrote:

> Carol
>
> I don't know if you know, but I noticed that someone other than
> yourself has registered the thinknatural.net and thinknatural.org
> domains in the last day or so!
>
> details of the person are as follows...which doesn't seem to be a name
> linked up with your press release...
>
> regards
>
> Leslie
>
> Registrant:
> NORTON, ROBERT (THINKNATURAL6-DOM) 55
> frognal
> LONDON, LONDON nw3 6uy
> GB
>
> Administrative Contact:
> NORTON, ROBERT-WN-HJJH (RN5705)
> rlnortonatAOL [dot] COM
> +44 7967 662 617

Hmmmm.... no - he's nothing to do with us. Clearly someone trying it on
(he registered them on the date of our press release). We should probably
all keep an eye out for this bloke who is obviously up to mischief. In
fact, if you don't mind Leslie, I think I'll post this to UKNM to see if
anyone else has come across him.

Thanks for your vigilance!

Carol

Carol Dukes