Subject: RE: UKNM: research for a feature... :)
From: Janet Hare
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:40:22 +0100

Yes Jason, don't worry you've spelt millennium correctly :-)

Although our research has shown that around 60% of people searching for our
site spelt millennium incorrectly! Therefore we have had to ensure that the
mispellings factor into our online grass-roots marketing aswell.

Janet.
Janet Hare
Millennium Experience
http://www.dome2000.co.uk